All because TWO people fell in love...

We love to be with FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!



Thursday, June 4, 2009

YEAH for Dylan! He graduated from preschool on Monday!!! He was so proud of himself as were we. He even had a few celebrations for the BIG occasion:) After his morning graduation we went to McDonalds to celebrate with some friends and family. That evening we took him out to dinner and he requested a cake from the bakery with a graduation hat on the cake, very important:):) I can't believe he is going to be in kindergarten this fall, time really does get away from a person! He is really excited to go to school with Mia everyday. I think he will do just fine:):)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Maria. I can't believe how big your babies are either! Time really does fly. And you're so young, you could have a couple more!?! ha!! See you in July :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mom and a wife and wouldn't trade any of that for the world! I love my family so much!

Dylans graduation day