All because TWO people fell in love...

We love to be with FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!



Sunday, August 2, 2009

I am back and summer is almost over! I guess we have been pretty busy or I have been lazy on my blog! Lots has been going on with us! Mia and Dylan have a new baby cousin, Kandace Newby! My little sister Kristin had her on July 23, 8 weeks earlier then planned! She is doing well and growing like she is supposed too! We have had a few weddings that the kids really like attending, they love the dancing at the receptions! This week we start Bible school at church and the kids are very excited for that! So before you know it school will be starting and the birthday celebrations will start for the month of September. Mia is gonna be 7 & Dylan will be 6, time flies when your having fun. Well I will try harder to keep up with more week to week stuff! Happy Summer:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mom and a wife and wouldn't trade any of that for the world! I love my family so much!

Dylans graduation day