All because TWO people fell in love...

We love to be with FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!



Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OK so I am not doing that well on my Blog! We have been plenty busy with my mom here. We have had so much fun with Gma Darla here:) The kids have gotten to spend the nite with her and spend some one on one time with her too. She has even had lunch with Mia at school which includes a McDonalds happy meal with COKE! They both think thats funny since mom and dad don't allow her to have that! Oh the things that gmas get away with:) We also found out this week that little sister Kristin is having a baby girl, yes what else in this family:) She is due September, and yes what else is new since all the kids have September birthdays! yikes 5 kids bdays in one month, that's alot of parties:) I do ask for lots of prayers for Kristin as she is so tiny and young to have this baby! Well we are all excited for the weekend, we all, as in Angela and her family, and Auntie Megan, my mom and Ryan, the kids and I are going to the cities for a weekend away! The weekend will include shopping, eating of course, swimming at the hotel, and a few Twins games! I can't wait for a weekend away! So until next time....Have a great rest of the week:)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Maria!!! See you in July...I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mom and a wife and wouldn't trade any of that for the world! I love my family so much!

Dylans graduation day