All because TWO people fell in love...

We love to be with FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!



Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ok well here we go...We are the Sweeneys:) I really don't think that we are that interesting but we do have some funny things that happen, I mean we do have kids:) Mia is 6 and 1/2 and she will let you know. Sometimes she acts like she is 16, and is that scary. She is in kindergarten this year and ready for 1st grade. She does really well in school and has lots of friends. Mia keeps busy with phone calls, church on wednesdays, dance on thursdays, and working at Raphaels on saturdays. Yes I said work, she loves to be at work with mom and dad at the bakery. Mia loves to visit with customers and bring donuts around for them, most of the time she leaves work with a few bucks:)
Dylan is 5 and 1/2 and is growing up way to fast. He is such a funny little guy! He usually makes us laugh at something he says or does:) Dylan goes to preschool 3 days a week and is gearing up for kindergarten next year. I think he will love being at the same school as his sister. Dylan keeps himself busy with our dog Carly. She just turned 1 last week and Dylan insisted we have a birthday party for her. He invited gma & gpa, Angela and her kids, and Kristin over for the party. Dylan loved the party. He also has church on wednesdays and plays with other kids at the dance studio while we wait for Mia. Dylan gets to come to work a few days during the week and when he feels like it he works otherwise he just plays:) He is very good there and keeps himself entertained with the help of gma Brenda.
Ryan is a great husband and a wonderful father! He works 6 days a week at the bakery and really seems to enjoy it. He usually goes in to work at about 2:30 am, and unlike me gets up without any problem:) He is at work until about 11am or noon everyday and then takes Dylan home with him. They usually spend some good time together of Dylan takes a nap and dad gets his own time. Now that baseball has started I know that will take up most of his time at home:)
And me Maria, the mom and wife! I work at the bakery with the rest of the family, and am very lucky to only have to work 4 days a week. It gives me a little time with Dylan and I do love to help in Mias class. It also gives me some good mom time and I can get a few things done without kids:) I am really waiting for the weather to get nice so we can be outside more and enjoy time with the neighbors and take our nightly walks! I am also looking forward to spending time at the Sweeney family cabin!
Well now that you know alittle about us I hope to keep this page updated and interesting!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't laugh at all!! I love it!! Fun to see pictures, and hear cute stories, I just wish I was better at keeping up with our blog! Good job! I will be a regular visitor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait for the updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria! I'm so excited you have a blog. I'll check it often! Now I just need to update mine....hmm....

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mom and a wife and wouldn't trade any of that for the world! I love my family so much!

Dylans graduation day